Friday, March 09, 2012

Soprano Saxophone

Soprano Saxophone

I am planning my next solo exhibition which will take place in April. I am the featured artist at One Gateway Center in Newark, NJ. It's an incredible complex and I'm looking forward to being there ... AND as a bonus I'll be just 11 minutes from New York City via PATH. The PATH train happens to be directly across the street from One Gateway Center.

I'll be featuring a wide assortment of paintings and although I'm kicking around a few titles for my exhibition, I'm probably going to stick with what I normally title my exhibitions: The Pleasures of Life. The reason being is because my paintings focus on cuisine, wine and music ... and to me, that's the best there is.

So, as I have more information, I will keep you posted.

This painting above is 'Soprano Saxophone'. I started a collection of 14" x 11" acrylic paintings with the JAZZ theme. They're priced at $400 each - my 'cash and carry' price. I'll be posting them each day so if these paintings speak to you, stay tuned. I already have 14 finished and look forward to painting these each day.

Drop me a line or comment if you would like. I look forward to hearing from you !

Antibes Juan les Pins

2 Comments:

Blogger Bhavna said...

I was really fascinated by your blog.I consider my creative inclination a wonderful gift to produce artwork and my inspiration is my inner self and world around me. There is an attempt to create a powerful emotional bond that reaches the heart and soul of the viewer.As an artist, I have explored variety of themes and ideas. The exploration clearly reflects the diversity and escapades of my journey of evolving experience and confidence in my work. Paintings as jubilation, emancipation express different emotions like hope, joy, calmness or motivation while abstract waterscape is just vibrant and full of life.

6:12 AM  
Anonymous Ink Cartridges said...

Something difference here...... great posting by blogger........

5:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home