Chicken Breasts in Caper Cream Sauce
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained and rinsed
- Season chicken breasts with lemon pepper, salt, dill weed, and garlic powder.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Place breasts in skillet, and increase heat to medium-high. Turn chicken frequently, until brown, about 5 minutes. Reduce heat to medium, and cook 5 to 7 minutes, until breasts are cooked through. Remove chicken to a warm serving platter, and cover with foil.
- Return skillet to stove, and increase heat to high. Whisk in whipping cream, whisking continuously until reduced to sauce consistency, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in capers. Pour sauce over chicken, and serve.
If you visit my comprehensive website, click on 'site map' (under my name on the left panel) and you can see all of the Painting Each Day paintings at one time.
If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.
These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.
If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page