Thursday, October 20, 2011

Christmas Bulb Earrings

Christmas Bulb Earrings • this painting is sold

Well, today marks 65 days until Christmas. Sooo ... if you are considering a hand painted gift exclusively for that 'special someone', just let me know. I have painted fruits, vegetables, flowers and plants. I've painted board games, sports items and items in jars and cans and wrappers and bags. I've painted instruments and ballet slippers ... sneakers and hats and earrings and brooches. I've painted cat toys and toys for children. I've painted antiques and modern items ... and mostly everything under the sun.

If you would be interested in owning - or giving - one of my 'Painting Each Day' paintings, just let me know. You can check out my website and click on the link 'site map' under my name on the left panel to give you some ideas ... just scroll down to the 1000 6"x6" paintings listed there. Or maybe you already have an idea of what you would like ... perhaps it's something that I haven't already painted ...

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

If you visit my comprehensive website, click on 'site map' (under my name on the left panel) and you can see all of the Painting Each Day paintings at one time.

If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home