Monday, October 10, 2011

Apples

Apples • this painting is sold

So, after a summer break from my 6x6 painting project, I have now rededicated myself and am beginning again. I did create many larger works over the summer and even organized an exhibition in Schwaebisch Gmuend of my 'Parade People' paintings. They can be found on my comprehensive website listed below:

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Over the summer I also participated in an exhibition in the Cote d'Azur entitled 'Art et Vin'. The painting 'Enchantément' was featured at the Chateau de Saint Martin in Taradeau, Var. It is incredibly beautiful there ... and happily six of my cocktail prints sold to boot !

I am pleased to say that this painting 'Apples' and another that I have previously painted are sold and will be brought to beautiful France. That makes me very happy.

So ... after painting 1000 6x6 paintings, I begin again. Please feel free to visit my blogging website to see what the latest painting will be. If you would like one for your home or office ... or maybe for a friend or to bring to your favorite foreign country, just drop me an email. I also take commissions in case you have something specific in mind.

If you visit my comprehensive website, click on 'site map' (under my name on the left panel) and you can see all of the Painting Each Day paintings at one time.

If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home