Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Just a few more photos from the '50' Parade !


Yeah ! Let the parade begin !!
These beautiful trumpeters will later be present in the Muenster Cathedral on the alter playing selections from Purcell !

Gundi (green cap) made this banner and also created the wagon for pulling the bouquets of roses !!


My kind and generous friend Gundi

Receiving roses from friends in Schwaebisch Gmuend during the parade for 50 year olds.

My artist friend Fritz

Ahhh ... how nice to receive a wreath of flowers for around my neck ... complete with attached paint brushes !!

My lovely friend Julia created this picture hanging with photos spanning our eight year friendship !! Complete with paint brushes !!!

A view of the town

My friend Michael complimenting my very nice tuxedo jacket !!

Julia taking a photo of the both of us ... being silly !

beautiful Valentin - the dapper little son of Julia and Michael !

Singing 'Alois' under the tower of the Johanniskirche ... A church in Schwaebisch Gmuend built in the 1100s !!!

Johanniskirche, circa 1100s

Afterward, the 50 year olds had a lovely dinner at a very nice nearby restaurant. I then walked to my beautiful apartment and thought ... what a GREAT day this had been !!!

... more to come ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home