Thursday, May 05, 2011

Goya Mandarin Soda

Goya Mandarin Soda

Happy Cinco de Mayo !! My beautiful niece Elizabeth and her wonderful husband Adam own the Mexican Restaurant 'Cactus Blue'. Adam is also the head chef !! The food is incredible. Although I always try to be adventurous, I always come back to ordering the 'Fajita Blue'. I love the sautéed shrimp and the marinated beef combination. It's mouth-watering delicioso !!! Plus you get all the 'fixins' ... shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, cheese, onions and a side of rice and black beans which is a meal in itself.

I highly recommend 'Cactus Blue' ... but especially today for it's 'Cinco de Mayo'. They already hoisted up the tent, turned up the music and are ready for today's party ... after a bit of painting in my studio, that's where I'm headed.


A little nosh and a little Sangria and I'm good to go.

... then .... Siesta .............

Cactus Blue Mexican Restaurant

If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com
www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home