Monday, April 04, 2011

Monopoly • Luxury Tax

Monopoly • Luxury Tax

Well, my focus this weekend was organizing my taxes. All these little receipts, tabulating the pluses and minuses ... I never had a massage in my life ... unbelievable I know - the French live for massages ! BUT, I must tell you that I am more than ready for my first !!

Ahhh ... wouldn't it be nice to own Boardwalk - of course for those of you who know me, I'd sell it and move to Antibes !!

Just for the record, I always loved the shoe the best ... with the top hat a close second.

If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page

Antibes is the most beautiful place in the world

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home