Saturday, April 23, 2011

Lime Wedges

Lime Wedges

So, it's Monday morning ... the day after Easter. We had a wonderful dinner at my niece's home with all of the family ... after that I stopped at the cemetery to visit my Parents.

It's still such a shock to realize that they are not with us here on earth. But, if I know my folks, I can see my Dad telling my Mom a funny story and teasing her, laughing and flirting and loving each other ... for 60 years ...

But, it doesn't ease the missing them ...



If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home