Saturday, April 02, 2011

England Phone Booth Bank

England Phone Booth Bank

Orchestrating Eggs Benedict

Dinner with Pouilly Fuissé

Eggs Benedict

Bon Appétit !!

So, today PBS had a French focus with each program that aired. I was in French heaven ... but that's redundant for sure. In one program, Chef Hubert Keller created an Eggs Benedict that would have you salivating !!! So ... after spending time in my studio, I stopped at Valley Farm Market and purchased my ingredients for my own version of Eggs Benedict.

As you can see, trés magnifique !!! I toasted French bread in the oven, created my hollandaise sauce, steamed asparagus, baked smoked salmon ... and poached the eggs. Three eggs to be exact because one poached egg slipped off the slotted spoon in transition and ended up on the floor. No worries, eggs poach quickly.


So, thank you Sharon and Dave for the marvelous addition to my dinner - a chilled bottle of Pouilly-Fuissé !!! It was the perfect complement to my meal.

Eggs Benedict dinner:
Grilled French Bread, pan-seared tomatoes, smoked salmon, poached eggs, homemade hollandaise sauce, tarragon, capers, steamed asparagus .... Mmmmm !!!

The only thing missing .... my future French husband ... that would have made my evening 'parfait' for sure !!

If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page

Antibes is the most beautiful place in the world

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home