Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Pleasures of Life • The Farmhouse Exhibition

Rialto Fish Market • Venice, Italy

Tomorrow, Monday, March 21st from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm is the Vernissage of my exhibition at 'The Farmhouse Restaurant'. The exhibition is entitled 'The Pleasures of Life'.

It took eight hours for my brother Jim, his girlfriend Diana, my friend Deb, the restaurant owner Art ... and I to organize the paintings, transport them, curate them and hang them. It's quite a show ... seven rooms to dine in ... and other rooms in addition. 35 paintings in all.

So tomorrow The Farmhouse will serve samples from their Spring menu, samples from Vynecrest wines, and crafted beers .... it's going to be a GREAT night !!!!!

The event is free and open to the public ...

I hope to see YOU there -

www.thefarmhouse.com


www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Rialto Fish Market
acrylic on canvas - custom frame, 48" x 48"
$4200



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home