Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Martini

Martini • this painting is sold

The power of the internet.

It always makes me feel great when someone from another country finds me and my art through the internet. The information superhighway. Since August 2006, I've painted hundreds of 'paintingeachday' paintings and most of them have sold. There's always a little extra thrill when I ship my paintings overseas ... Europe ... for those of you who know me, it's what I think about most.

I've traveled through many European countries ... England, Scotland, Wales, Italy, Switzerland ... but I've grown roots in Germany and France. In particular, Schwaebisch Gmuend, Germany and Antibes, France. They are filled with culture and revel in it. It's where I feel the most free ... the most creative.

Schwaebisch Gmuend - some of the deepest friendships that I've had ... kindness, generosity ... incredible individuals, speaking several languages, playing instruments, dinners and crafted wines ... Antibes - museums and music, opera and jazz ... painting ... champagne ... and the sea ... the beautiful blue Mediterranean. One day ... I pray, please let me live there - Antibes - by the sea - painting, enjoying, walking, breathing .... gourmet dinners with friends and music ... it's Paradise ... it's what I need, what I want ... with a little apartment in Schwaebisch Gmuend ... is it so much to ask for, to pray for ?


These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home