Thursday, September 23, 2010

HUDSON VALLEY WINE & FOOD FESTIVAL • September 11th and 12th, 2010

My booth at the HUDSON VALLEY WINE & FOOD FESTIVAL in Rhinebeck, NY

The Gaslight Inn where I have wonderful accommodations each year

The pretty porch and door to my room

How sweet is this room !!

This is the view out of my back window at the Gaslight Hotel
(looking through the screen)


Dining at the wonderful 'Max's Memphis Barbecue

Max's Memphis Barbecue

The dragon hanging from the bar ceiling - Max's Memphis Barbecue

Bonnie and Dave made the trek to the wine festival !

So, once again I was the artist for the Hudson Valley Wine and Food Festival ! So much fun ... and the organizers are great to work for - kind and thoughtful ! Thousands and thousands of wine and food lovers attend and it's a great time had by all.

My friends Bonnie and Dave also made the trek to the wine festival. They even stayed at the very sweet Gaslight Inn. Lorraine runs the Inn and is a wonderful host - full of spunk and funny stories ...

So, if you're looking to stay in the Red Hook or Rhinebeck area of the Hudson River Valley ... I suggest staying at the Gaslight Inn ... it's old fashioned charm ... right down to the lace curtains and cozy quilts on the bed. Tell Lorraine 'Ann sent me' ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home