Monday, September 27, 2010

Elizabeth


Elizabeth
oil on canvas
36" x 36"
4" gold frame

Elizabeth
detail

Well, I'm heading out the door right now, but I'll be back to update you on this post. Quickly, this is a painting that I'm hoping will be on a wine label ... a 'French' wine label ...

That's it for now ... but more later ....

Cheers !

Ok ... tonight in Bethlehem, PA - October 1st - we celebrate First Friday. Although at the Banana Factory the times are posted as 6:00pm until 9:00pm, the festivities last much later up and down 3rd Street. I'll be featuring my painting 'Enchantement' (French spelling) ... so if you're in the neighborhood, stop by and visit ! We can share a glass ... or two.


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

She looks beautiful Ann! Good Luck!

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home