Sunday, June 13, 2010

Hudson Valley Wine & Food Festival


Hudson Valley Wine & Food Festival

This is the poster for this year's Hudson Valley WIne & Food Festival. The festival takes place at the Dutchess County Fairgrounds in beautiful Dutchess County, NY. The dates are September 11th and 12th, 2010.

It's a great festival with wonderful people running it. Truly one of the nicest wine festivals that I have attended ... and, it's nice for me being the 'official' artist each year.

Here's a surprise ... on Thursday, I leave for beautiful Antibes, France. If you are not familiar with Antibes, it just so happens to be the most beautiful place on earth ... just watch out for the criminals. They won't hurt you, but they will try to steal everything you have. Trust me. I know.

But, thieves aside, it's paradise. The blue skies, the even bluer sea, the ancient stone buildings, the cobblestones, the museums ... and even the air smells of lavender.

So, if I don't meet and marry a beautiful Frenchman, I will be back to join in the fun at the 9th annual Hudson Valley Wine & Food Festival !! C'est parfait !

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home