Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Cats of France


Ahhh .... the French Chat. What an incredible life ... for a cat to live in France !!! For those of you who know the legendary poster 'Chat Noir', it must be wonderful for the cat to be so celebrated in France !


This photo I took for Phinneas Despereaux Schlegel ... maybe a long distance cousin ?


And, Monsieur le Chat ... Porquoi look so crabby when you have the greatest life of all ??? As they say 'what a puss' !!

So .... I am hoping that my future French husband finds me soon ... because I only have five more weeks in beautiful Antibes - Paradise - but ... WHO knows when it will happen ... like the song says ... 'What a difference a day makes' ....

2 Comments:

Blogger manav said...

Heya¡­my very first comment on your site. ,I have been reading your blog for a while and thought I would completely pop in and drop a friendly note. . It is great stuff indeed. I also wanted to ask..is there a way to subscribe to your site via email?










Beautiful villas

6:31 AM  
Blogger PaintingEachDay said...

Merci pour ton comment ! It's very nice for me that you are enjoying my blog ... I was writing every day for several years ... but am not as dedicated this year. It's time I fixed that.

I am not currently having people subscribe to my blog because I am in Europe for the summer and am not keeping up with it. But, please feel free to click on the months-years on the right panel to read more. In June, July and August 2009 you can follow my travels as 'artist in residence' in Antibes, France. Antibes is paradise on earth. Enjoy !!!

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home