Thursday, April 01, 2010

Antibes • All That Jazz Exhibition

Antibes • All That Jazz Exhibition

Here are some of the paintings from my Antibes Exhibition. They were painted after my three month Artist Residency in Antibes, France. If you haven't heard of Antibes, it just so happens to be the most beautiful place in the world ... in my humble opinion.

Antibes Juan les Pins is celebrating the 50th Anniversary of the Jazz a Juan jazz festival in July. There are so many things to do and see there. Visit the Peynet Museum or the Musée Picasso, shop at the Marché Provençal, relax on the beautiful Gravette beach ... or just stroll the ancient narrow walkways or stone ramparts.

I lived in the beautiful and historic 'Villa Fontaine'. It's a centuries old stone villa built high above a garden and overlooking the blue Mediterranean. Nothin' better than that I can assure you. I only hope to see beautiful Antibes again ... the sooner the better.

If you would like more information on my Antibes collection or would like to stop by my Banana Factory studio to view additional works, be my guest. You are more than welcome !!


Tomorrow, April 2nd from 6:00pm to 9:00pm we are celebrating our Spring First Friday ... come by and say 'hi' ...

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home