Friday, November 06, 2009

Marché Provençal


Marché Provençal • 30" x 30" acrylic on stretched canvas • $1600

It's been a bit difficult adjusting to my 'normal' life since my wonderful three months in Antibes, France. There is SO much to do in the French Riviera. One of my favorite pastimes is just walking the cobblestone alleyways. There are quaint shops and window boxes, old shutters and hanging lampposts - an artists' dream for sure.

If you are ever fortunate to visit the Cote d'Azur, you must spend time in beautiful Antibes. I've enjoyed visiting many of the cities in the French Riviera, and I must tell you that Antibes is by far my favorite. Especially when you're living in the outstanding Villa Fontaine.

Now to work on my 'get rich quick' plan ...

OLYMPUS AMERICA

If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home