Monday, September 07, 2009

Paintings left behind

These are just some of the many, many paintings that I have created in Antibes, France. I completed over 20 large works. The paintings measure 36" x 36", 30" x 30", 18" x 18" and one that measures 31.5" x 51.2". The large painting will hang in the new Hall of Justice in which the Minister of Justice will be present for the ribbon cutting ceremony. That event, I believe, takes place in early October.

The painting on the lower left is a gift to the city of Antibes. My walks in the early morning to Juan-les-Pins, Cap d'Antibes then around the bend to see this beautiful view.

Here is a collection of some of the paintings. They are displayed in my beautiful bedroom complete with beamed ceilings, large window and view of clay rooftops, gardens, sailboats and blue sea.

I wish I could do Antibes over again. I wish I had another three months to enjoy Paradise. So many beautiful memories ... concerts, fireworks, dinners, long walks, sunbathing ... and painting. Some of the most incredible days that I have ever had.

I hope one day soon that I can see lovely Antibes again.


OLYMPUS AMERICA

3 Comments:

Blogger kamala said...

Your paintings are fantastic. I've followed your blog for your entire
stay in Antibes. Will you be posting photos of all of the paintings that you left behind? Your trip was very inspirational.

1:57 PM  
Blogger ean said...

Ann Elizabeth, like others, I too have been following your stay in Antibes and other travels. Your paintings are, as usual, wonderful. Thank you for sharing it all with us. One last thing, for most of the six years I lived in Germany, it usually looked like your photo of your arrival in NJ - dreary to say the least. Thank goodness you had some sunshine and thanks again for sharing. Thoroughly enjoyable!

3:47 PM  
Blogger Apple said...

I like your paintings!! :)

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home