Friday, August 07, 2009

Voyaging to Germany - four gifts

Peppers
For Michaele, Conrad and Benedikt
Poisson
For Richard Arnold - the new Lord Mayor of Schwaebisch Gmuend
Tournesol
For Gundi and Ali

Today I fly to Germany for five days. Schwaebisch Gmuend, that is. Schwaebisch Gmuend is an ancient 'Stauffer' town - centuries and centuries old -- and very beautiful. The main focus in Schwaebisch Gmuend is the large amount of culture there. There are concerts and exhibitions, theatre and music. If it's culture you're after, then this might be the town for you.

Oops ... my ride is here - the beautiful silver Jaguar - so off I am. I don't know if I will be connected in Schwaebisch Gmuend so ... stay tuned ... if not, I will be back in beautiful Antibes on Tuesday.

Fish Heads

For Julia and Michael and Valentin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home