Saturday, May 09, 2009

Moravian Hall Square


Moravian Hall Square

Last evening I had the sincere pleasure of being an invited artist to demonstrate my Painting Each Day technique for the folks at Moravian Hall Square. I was one of three artists there - the other two being my friends Deb Slahta - raku artist - and Liz Magno - multi media and paper making artist. The residents were fun and inquisitive and adventurous ... so much so that I had several eager artists - or new artists - try their own hand at a 'Painting Each Day' painting. Here are some of the lovely ladies ... and George, I am SO sorry that I didn't get a photo of you with your masterpiece !!! Please have someone take a digital photo of you next to your painting, and any artists that I didn't have a chance to photograph, and I will certainly be more than happy to include those photos here. You are all great artists and it was my privilege to spend a lovely and enjoyable evening with you - Thank You !!



OLYMPUS AMERICA

If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home