Friday, May 01, 2009

Hudson Valley Wine & Food Festival 2009


Hudson Valley Wine & Food Festival 2009

Here is a sneak peek at where I'm going with the design of the Hudson Valley Wine & Food Festival poster. Last year's was very 'bountiful' with eggplant, corn, grapes and a large sunflower. This year, since it falls a week later, I thought I'd go with a richer and warmer 'Cabernet' feel. It's an awesome festival. Believe me ... I've participated in MANY wine festivals and this one is absolutely one of my favorites.

It's located in picturesque Dutchess County and held at the fairgrounds. It's old-fashioned and lovely -- and the crowd of people are more like friends than customers. It's a heck of a lot of fun and it's just about the most beautiful place that you can be ... oh, and that's good for me because I'll just be returning from three months in the French Riviera.


Check out their website:

www.hudsonvalleywinefest.com

OLYMPUS AMERICA

If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home