Sunday, May 24, 2009

Emeril's Chop House

Well, what a night!! Look who's hanging with Emeril ~ Actually, Jim, Diana and I stopped in, had wonderful appetizers and wine at the bar ... and, soon after, were summoned into the kitchen at the brand new 'Emeril's Chop House' in Bethlehem, PA. I had framed and personalized prints of my 'Mr. Martini' and 'Ms. Manhattan' to give to Emeril as a welcome gift. Oh my gosh ... what fun -- and he's adorable. You gotta love those apple cheeks and twinkling eyes ...






I'm so happy that I tucked in my purse the wonderful Olympus Tough 8000. It's an awesome camera - perfect size for a purse or a pocket -- AND, you can take it under water up to 35' - now that's just crazy ... hmmm ... I will, however, be in the Mediterranean for three lovely months ...

OLYMPUS AMERICA

If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely to see Jim and Diana again. They look marvelous. Nice to see Emeril too!

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home