Sunday, April 19, 2009

Red Pear


Red Pear

Well ... I painted this painting in record time ... and thought ... great, I'll quickly paint another. Well, the next painting was rubbish. I tried and tried again - finally scraping off the absolutely elementary product. It's puzzling how you can create a painting that you might be proud of ... and then absolutely cannot paint the same 'model' again. Brushes down.

Happy Birthday Jim Musselman. You are a great friend and, lucky for me, you have been in my life for over 30 years. Happy Birthday and many, many more to come.

OLYMPUS AMERICA

If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home