Thursday, April 30, 2009

Lemon 5


Lemon 5

Today was a meeting day, a painting day, a cleaning day, a cooking day ... and now a blogging day ... soon to be a 'burrow under the covers' day. It's exactly 62 degrees outside and breezy - incredible sleeping weather. And I deserve a good night's sleep tonight.
I cleaned out my studio for NINE hours today. It felt great ... and now looks great. I'm getting it ready for the lovely Virginia Abbot, who will be taking over my studio for three months - June, July and August - the three months that I will be painting, cooking, sipping and swimming in the beautiful Cote d'Azur - the blue coast of France. Antibes, that is. I'm just starting to let myself have flurries of excitement ... but still MUCH to do! Now I have to tackle the project of spic and spanning my apartment. Now that will take way more than nine hours ...


Here are some photos of my wonderful studio at the Banana Factory.
I took these photos (and all of my photos on my websites) with an Olympus camera. These were shot with the incredible E620 and the 11-22mm wide angle lens. I'm totally psyched about this camera and it will be hanging around my neck every day that I'm in France. Of course once I return (if I return), I'm going to schedule a travelogue slide presentation ... compléter avec le vin rouge, la brie et du pain ... et vous j'espère!


Mon atelier






OLYMPUS AMERICA

If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter Gander said...

Lovely, spare composition and style ;) petergander.blogspot.com (UK)

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home