Thursday, April 16, 2009

Daffodils


Daffodils

My friend Deb brought a beautiful bouquet of daffodils to my studio ... and, along with today's glorious weather, these were a real honest sign of Spring!

On another note, I wanted to let you know that each one of my hundreds of Painting Each Day paintings are photographed with an Olympus Camedia camera. It's very easy to use and you can really capture a clear photograph down to the tooth of the canvas.

OLYMPUS E620 Digital SLR

WELL ... let me tell you that this evening we had a wonderful art event at the Banana Factory - the Arts Council - and I was privileged to photograph the event with the very new Olympus E620. I have died and gone to Olympus heaven !!! This camera can do pretty much everything --- AND it has these six wonderful filters -- my favorite is the black and white grainy 'film' feature - it creates a slick photo look from the 40s. The E-620 has a very cool rotating Live View and it can be rotated freely so photographers can compose at any angle, including overhead and down low. This enables a photographer to compose a subject in the Live View LCD and see the results of the various creative features – live as they’re happening!! The LCD displays in vivid color - once again, Awesome.

It comes with these multi-aspect ratio so you can photograph for tv or and 8"x 10" or 4" x 6" ... etc ... I'm going to spend a lot of time with the instruction manual for sure.

I'll be taking this incredible piece of machinery to the South of France -- and NEED to photograph the beauty of the Riviera - so why not use the best equipment !!!

Olympus really is pretty awesome -- check out their website and definitely view the tutorial (which part of it was filmed in my studio)!

Did I mention that it goes underwater and can understand 34 different languages -- Absolument Incroyable !!

OLYMPUS AMERICA

If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home