Saturday, April 11, 2009

Cote d'Azur


Cote d'Azur

This 36" x 36" painting plus 4" frame is now placed in a beautiful, stately home in the Lehigh Valley. I believe it's a Federal style home built approximately 1923 with a very large parlor boasting an impressively large fireplace and mantel. This painting now hangs above the fireplace and looks lively and fresh and invites a whole new brightness to an already beautiful room. Did I mention that they have a grand piano ... and I could spend hours upon hours seated before it playing my heart out ... so, I am very delighted for them ... and, of course, for my Cote d'Azur painting. A very lovely match for sure !

Oh ... did I mention that Cote d'Azur shares space with an original Alexander Calder ... now THAT makes me very happy indeed ...

If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I wondered what had happened to that wonderful painting.

Anne CM Campbell

6:45 AM  
Blogger http://www.onpainting.wordpress.com said...

It is a very lively painting. I bet the owners are delighted.

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home