Friday, April 24, 2009

Banana ... and Eva


Banana

My studio - next month is my 10 year anniversary - is located in the wonderful Banana Factory. Bananas are not created there ... but, in 'former times' this location was the destination of millions of bananas (for distribution) and, to the horror of the crate openers, 'hundreds of tarantulas' ... so I have heard.

Well ... there are no more Tarantulas ... but, Banana Factory hopes to spin a web of good fun and great art in the community. This weekend is Spring on 4th, What's on 3rd. Please attend. It will be great!

I'll be photographing with the most incredible Olympus Camera. The E620. Check out this cute photo of my great niece 'Eva'. It was taken with the black and while 'grainy' filter. Believe me, there are LOTS more .... and when I travel to France on my three month residency, there will be thousands of photos ... get ready for a great digital slide presentation ...

I'll keep you posted ...

Rice and Beans from Cactus Blue


OLYMPUS AMERICA

If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page

1 Comments:

Blogger http://www.onpainting.wordpress.com said...

A very fine bananna painting. Try doing a spider painting to relate the whole thing to history.

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home