Saturday, April 18, 2009

Asparagus


Asparagus

Ok ... I like to stop at the farm market and stock up on beautiful lush vegetables ... and get to my studio, put on the French music or French language lessons ... and paint. Canvas after canvas. I started with these beautiful Asparagus ... and then ... as even a greater bonus ... I took them home and grilled them on my gas stove. Yum ! A glass of wine, asparagus over pasta -- seasonings and I'm good to go.

There was a photography class today in the Olympus Room at the Banana Factory ... GOSH ... I should've been there since I heard RAVE reviews ... part 2 is tomorrow ... I might try to squeak in to see if I can pick up any tips --

I HIGHLY recommend the beautiful OLYMPUS E620. I thought ... hmmm ... no, I don't need any filters .. but let me tell you - the black and white 'grainy' filter is phenomenal !!! In fact ... Lisa, Dave's girlfriend said that the photo I took of them today when they visited my studio was the best photo that anyone has taken of her. Hard to believe because she is beautiful ... BUT, I will admit, the photo looked great and she looked great, too. An Eva Longoria look alike in black and white!

OLYMPUS AMERICA

If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page

2 Comments:

Blogger http://www.onpainting.wordpress.com said...

Very nice. You have done a number on my appetite!

11:51 PM  
Blogger Pam Holnback said...

Great asparagus. A really fun subject.

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home