Monday, March 02, 2009

My Apartment

Well, I'm hunkering down at my Parents' home with little miss Gretel taking in the splendor of the Nor'easter winter storm. The air is heavy with swirling snow and all is white and beautiful. I haven't been to 'my' home for a few days ... I live in a beautiful apartment and have been very happy there for almost 24 years -- and, just to remind myself what it looks like, I thought I'd share a couple rooms with you.

My pretty table


My dining room


The kitchen table


My beautiful baby


La salle de bain


Le Jardin


La 'Potager'


Be it ever so humble, there's no place like home ...


If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page


1 Comments:

Blogger Morfai said...

Your place is wonderful!

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home