Saturday, March 07, 2009

Lemon IV


Lemon IV

First Friday was a lot of fun last night !! Four visitors were from beautiful Paris, France ... and old friends, new friends were all in attendance. Today, a woman from Russia was visiting the Banana Factory ... and, of course, Miss Gretel and I were snuggling on my beautiful velvet cheetah chaise lounge. I'm reading Le Petit Prince .... in French, of course ... page by page ... with my French dictionary in tow ...

Oh ... if someone realized that they accidentally brought home the two taped post cards of the Villa Fontaine - where I will be staying in the Riviera for three months -- Please, please just drop it off at the Banana Factory. It's my focus ... and I need it to concentrate on my gratefulness for the opportunities of which I am blessed. Merci !!

If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home