Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hanging Your Painting Each Day Paintings



Here is a beautiful kitchen with seven Painting Each Day paintings featured on the soffit.

I have discovered a very easy approach to hanging these paintings - actually, in truth I must give credit to my buddy and fellow artist 'Katie Behler'. I measure with a level that has ruler measurements on the side. With pencil, I mark a dot two inches wide. I insert common push pins and Voila! you place the painting on the push pins and you're done.


For my outside studio wall where my Painting Each Day paintings are displayed, I measured out the WHOLE wall (two inches, eight inches, two inches, eight inches), marked the whole wall with dots, inserted the push pins, and placed almost two hundred paintings in just an hour or two. It works great! And, no wires, no hooks, no remeasuring, no headache. The push pins work GREAT in drywall as well! And no messy nail marks if you want to relocate the paintings in the future.

So, why not purchase a bunch of Painting Each Day paintings for YOUR beautiful kitchen ... and when you place your paintings, think of Katie Behler when you discover the user friendly ease of using common push pins !!

If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog as for me. It would be great to read more about this matter. Thanx for posting that info.
Joan Stepsen
Gadget sale

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home