Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentine Lollipop

[ValentineLollipop.jpg]

Valentine Lollipop

Well, once again, Valentine's Day is right around the corner. That is exciting news for all you lovers. Single and otherwise. This year I will spend Valentine's Day shopping at the Good Will. I know you must be thinking 'whaaat'?, but, truthfully, it was a highlight on my Valentine Birthday last year. I went with a Good Will 'pro' - my friend Diana - and we had a great time and brought home great loot to boot. All for cheap. So, I asked Diana if she would want to go Good Will hunting again this year for Valentine's Day.

So there it is. My Valentine Birthday traditional Good Will adventure.

If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home