Monday, February 16, 2009

Sweet Peppers II


Sweet Peppers II

Happy Presidents' Day!

I'm starting to be more serious about my walking regime ... so it's off to do my three laps (two hills) at Trexler Park. I'm going to try to walk it every day until I leave for France where I will be walking everywhere!!!


I just found out today that the 96th Tour de France will be passing by Antibes on July 5th!!! Certainly this will be another photo op for my slide presentation and well as an incredible inspiration for my paintings.

Getting excited !!! Let the 3 1/2 month countdown begin !!

If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home