Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sweet Peppers I


Sweet Peppers I

Well, I had a very lovely Valentine Birthday. My brothers and sisters and I, along with my niece Liz, went to dinner at Cactus Blue. It's a great restaurant located in Bethlehem, PA. It certainly was bustling with activity on Friday evening and there wasn't an available seat all night. It's fun, fun, fun there ... and the food is delicious! I recommend the combo Fajita -- I ordered the shrimp and steak ... and you receive SO much food that you will certainly take some home with you. The black beans are mouth watering. Also, it's BYOB which is another great feature.

Yesterday I took Gretel to my friend Deb's house. She made a great dinner of bourbon glazed salmon with shallots. We had sauteed veggies and red potatoes seasoned with rosemary and olive oil. I brought some incredible Camembert and Danish blue cheese, crusty French bread and a bottle of Zinfandel. A great dinner - a great night.

Shopping at the Good Will - my new birthday tradition with my friend Diana - was a wonderful success - no housewares BUT great clothes for France !!!

Hoping you all had a lovely Valentine's Day !!!

If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home