Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Portobello II


Portobello II

Well, I did it. I purchased my plane ticket to the South of France. Antibes, that is. The French Riviera. Now, it's becoming a reality. The adjoint mayors of culture and tourism have generously offered to me a stay of three months to live and work in a beautiful ancient villa: Villa Fontaine. It was owned by Nikos Kazantzakis - who wrote 'Zorba the Greek'.

So ... now for the real challenge. Getting everything else in order - oh ... and selling paintings as well. So ... if you happen to enjoy my work and would like to come by my studio (Banana Factory, Bethlehem, PA) to take a look, just drop me an email and we can meet.

Au Revoir for now ....

Villa Fontaine

[VillaFontaine.jpg]

If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home