Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Peanut M&Ms


Peanut M&Ms • this painting is sold

Happy first day of Lent. I have two things that I will be focused on throughout the next 40 days. First, I will try my hardest to complete my 4 1/2 power walk each day. I did, however, already fail at this for today since I only had time for one lap. Begin again tomorrow.

The second thing is that I will give up having casual cocktails, the occasional beer and wine with dinner. Of course, in case of emergencies, I'm allowing myself to have a drink if I so desire ... like birthdays or getting together with my friend Diana. But other than that, I'll be sticking to my diet green tea or Wyler's diet fruit drink.

Barbara, a lovely woman who I just met today in my Banana Factory art studio, told me that she is going to exercise more patience and thoughtfulness for Lent. I thought that was very nice.

Note to self: Also add that to my list.

If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home