Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ile de France * Le Brie


Ile de France * Le Brie

How do I love France? Let me count the ways ...

From your lavender fields to your lovely vineyards ...
From the romantic and beautiful city of Paris to your ancient stone farmhouses.
From your exceptional wines to your mouth watering cuisine.
From your quiet villages to the splendor of the Riviera.

I love you for your art and artists
for your composers and your architecture
I love you for your lifestyle of enjoyment and refinement
From your pretty Provencal tablecloths to your haute couture.

I love you for cheese and pastries and coffee and chocolate
for your spirited conversation at every meal
For your beautiful beaches and clear blue sea
For your majestic snow covered Alps.

I love you for your standards of excellence
For your history, for your pride and your passion.
I love you for your beautiful language
And is there any kiss more romantic?


If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page

4 Comments:

Blogger http://www.onpainting.wordpress.com said...

Every thing else aside, I really admire your work ethic. And this ethic must be a small part of why you paint so well.

Another good painting. I would seem to be so satisfying to produce a decent work every day. I know some must seem less that desireable to you but all have the mark of a skill painter.

1:44 PM  
Blogger Mark Adams said...

Nice one, Ann! I like the 'shrooms earlier this week, too.

11:55 AM  
Blogger http://www.onpainting.wordpress.com said...

No sooner than I mention work ethic than no new paintings appear. Very disappointing, always look forward to seeing your new pieces.

8:45 AM  
Blogger PaintingEachDay said...

oops! You're correct ... but I was busy creating dvds, labels and dvd covers to send to France.

Thank you for keeping me inline !!

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home