Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Apple VIII


Apple VIII

I'm having my photo taken tomorrow for STYLE Magazine. It's a beautiful magazine and they are profiling the Banana Factory where I have had my studio for ten years this upcoming May. May 15th to be exact. Soooo .... as most blonde girls know, our hair gets dull and drab in the winter months. I called my favorite hair stylist - Eileen - and she fit me in. She's really sweet and very talented and she will tranform someone resembling 'Grandmama' from the Addams Family into 'Mariyln Munster' in just under two hours.

So, if you live in the Lehigh Valley, PA and are thinking of getting your hair stylized, I strongly recommend Eileen at the JC Penney salon. Thank you so much Eileen !!!

If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page

2 Comments:

Blogger Pam Holnback said...

Just discovered your blog. Your trip to the French Riviera sounds incredible. What great paintings you'll create.

11:31 AM  
Blogger http://www.onpainting.wordpress.com said...

A very nice painting, but not the most creative name.

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home