Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Apple IX


Apple IX

Happy Mardi Gras -- Fat Tuesday. Tomorrow 'Lent'. I've wrestled with what I would give up for 40 days ... but then thought 'why give up something' ... maybe better yet ... be 'proactive' and do something assertive for 40 days ... like not miss my 4 mile walk each morning in Trexler Park. I was going to give up cocktails or wine with dinner ... but, wouldn't it be better to be embracing an activity than denying oneself a much appreciated Happy Hour every now and then?

We shall see tomorrow what transpires ....

If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page

2 Comments:

Blogger http://www.onpainting.wordpress.com said...

A very nice apple - no Doctor visit today.

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I once found a new lover during Lent,
it was just my luck giving up sweets.

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home