Friday, January 16, 2009

Villa Fontaine


Ahhh .... well, I'm happy to tell you that I have been invited to work and live in the beautiful Villa Fontaine in the French Riviera for three glorious months!!!! It's an ancient villa with two stories, a gated tiled porch and a bedroom with shutters overlooking the blue Mediterranean. It's a working residency ... so I am there to create paintings. One worry .... am I worthy?

Of course, this means I have to sell, sell, sell to have adequate moolah to cover my expenses ... so, if you go to my comprehensive website ...

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

... and you see a painting that you just MUST have, make me an offer and we can discuss.

Au Revoir for now ....

4 Comments:

Blogger Micah R. Condon said...

wow! Congratulations - have fun!

11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great news Annie! TD

11:08 AM  
Blogger http://www.onpainting.wordpress.com said...

You are responsible for the permanent mental damage the envy is doing me.

9:21 AM  
Blogger Jeffrey Hayes said...

Lovely - congratulations!

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home