Monday, January 26, 2009

Josh Early Chocolates


Josh Early Chocolates

I now am the proud-yet-timid owner of a PC HP Laptop in addition to my beautiful and amazing G5 20" flat screen - And I am writing to you from my Parents' home. I pride myself on having had ONLY Apple computers since the early '90s ... and quite frankly I am a bit of an APPLE elitist ... so purchasing a PC Laptop was a bit of a risk for me .... I know NOTHING about PCs ... am scared of viruses ... and absolutely LOVE the APPLE logo. But, WHO can afford an APPLE Laptop??? (forgive me Mr. Jobs). I now have on my PC 4G of Ram and 250G of harddrive --- and I took a risk and bought it on eBay. BUT, so far, so good. Now I have to purchase the new Suite - are we already up to CS4? - for my PC. Ugh ... more bills.


This laptop is the first acquisition for my three month working residency in beautiful Antibes, France. So, hopefully, by the time that I leave I will be PC savvy.

I've already spent a day playing Amazing Adventures ... but, I've cracked the code and opened up the Egyptian tomb to claim the treasure. It was an exciting way to waste a whole day.

So ... if you have any tips, concerns, suggestions about using my new PC, just drop me a line. And, if you're Mr. Steve Jobs and offer me a beautiful Mac Laptop to take to France, I will gladly donate my new PC to a worthy cause.

If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

one suggestion: use whatever student id you may have to purchase CS4 through journeyed.com or academicsuperstore.com -- MUCH cheaper.

As the owner of a 2 1/2 year old macbook pro, (it is worth the investment) all I can say is I'm sorry. The HP may be very disappointing.

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home