Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Boston Red Sox Baseball XVI


Boston Red Sox Baseball XVI • this painting is sold

This is the sixteenth Boston Red Sox baseball painting that I have completed. Since I have been painting baseballs, Boston Red Sox fans are the only fans that have requested them. So .... now I have allegience to Boston and I thank you !!!!

If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home