Monday, December 01, 2008

Nutcracker 2


Nutcracker 2

It's my last dentist appointment for the year -- whoopie !! I have my teeth scaled twice a year - many needles - but today is the 'wrap up' appointment. Then, getting my studio ready for First Friday. I'm so excited for this First Friday. It's our Banana Factory Artists' Annual Exhibition ... AND ... I am the featured artist presenting my 'Antibes' paintings in the main hallway.

So ... if you're in the region of Bethlehem on Friday evening, please stop by to say hello, see some art, sip a glass of wine ... and share in a piece of beautiful Antibes ...

With the holidays RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER ... if you are interested in commissioning a Painting Each Day painting, please let me know soon so I can guarantee delivery in plenty of time. What could be more personal than a painting of a special object or keepsake for your loved one ...


If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to y
ou, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page

3 Comments:

Blogger http://www.onpainting.wordpress.com said...

This toy needs a little dental work as well. He has an excellent set for chomping corn.

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website provide lot of art work,you have great experience in this field,thanks sharing with us.

1:52 AM  
Blogger تسويق 01016261727 said...

شركة تنظيف فلل بالدمام
شركة تسليك مجاري بالدمام

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home