Sunday, November 30, 2008

Vynecrest Nutcracker


Vynecrest Nutcracker • this painting is sold

One of my favorite 'booths' at Christkindlmarkt is the Vynecrest Winery. John, Jan and Sam are the owners and you couldn't meet a greater group of friends. The Cabernet Franc 2007 is absolutely INCREDIBLE this year !!! And, I can't wait to cook some chicken breast with the herb rub that I bought tonight pared with this special bottle of wine -- Gretel will be so impressed.

If you're in the Lehigh Valley area, you gotta try this wonderful wine. It's exceptional!

Vynecrest Winery


Thanks Sam for your painting expertise -- it looks great and I know your folks appreciate your thoughtfulness ...

With the holidays RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER ... if you are interested in commissioning a Painting Each Day painting, please let me know soon so I can guarantee delivery in plenty of time. What could be more personal than a painting of a special object or keepsake for your loved one ...


If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to y
ou, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page

1 Comments:

Blogger Hatchipu said...

This figure always makes me remember christmas time =)

I don´t know why. I think I actually should think about nuts when I see the ``Nussknacker``..

You have got nice pictures..

Hatice

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home