Friday, November 28, 2008

Christmas Balls


Christmas Balls • this painting is sold

Well, I'm back at Christkindlmarkt -- painting and standing -- today for 10 hours straight !!! Tomorrow my legs will feel it for sure. But, it's nice to be amongst the shoppers and the lights ... with the beautiful Christmas music filling the air. I think of my Parents alot -- for this will be the first Christmas without them here ... but certainly here in spirit ...

With the holidays RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER ... if you are interested in commissioning a Painting Each Day painting, please let me know soon so I can guarantee delivery in plenty of time. What could be more personal than a painting of a special object or keepsake for your loved one ...


If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to y
ou, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page

1 Comments:

Blogger PAT MEYER -- said...

This gets us ready for the holidays. The tension between these ornaments is grand.

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home