Sunday, October 05, 2008

Sunflowers


Sunflowers

This painting is part of a series entitled 'The Antibes Paintings'. The acrylic paintings on stretched canvas measure 30" x 30". Although I have five paintings already finished, I purchased several more canvases today. It's freeing and exciting for me to paint these paintings in a not so 'meticulous' and 'labored' approach. Hopefully they convey how happy I was to be there.

If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home