Monday, October 06, 2008

Christmas Card


Christmas Card • this painting is sold

Now, it's not finished ... and I really don't know WHAT I'm doing in this painting ... but I signed up to create a painting for the judging for the Allentown Christmas Card. I didn't want to do the same old beautiful, yet typical landscape ... and thought wouldn't it be more fun to paint something whimsical ... so, I present to you - unfinished - .... uh .... I don't have a name for it yet ...

If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page

1 Comments:

Blogger http://www.onpainting.wordpress.com said...

I really like this painting. It certainly evokes a spirit of Christmas and reminds me of going door to door in the snow selling Christmas cards.

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home