Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sunflower V


Sunflower V

Actually, Sunflowers may even be more beautiful in their 'prime' of life ... or near the end of it.

I watched yet another Hugh Grant film today with Gretel ... Notting Hill ... I've only seen bits of it here and there ... and today it was on so I grabbed the opportunity to see the film in full. Then, took a five mile walk/run. I used to run 8 miles a day when I lived in Cape May ... and now want to get back in that same shape - or at least similar ... so ... waiting for my iPod to enjoy while I walk/run and hopefully learn more French and listen to soulful music ...

Yesterday my Uncle - who was my Godfather - passed away.
So much sadness in the last two years ...


If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page

1 Comments:

Blogger Sylvia Jenstad said...

Had to stop... love your 'Sunflower V'... the background... the colours... everythinig... really cool

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home