Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sunflower III


Sunflower III • this painting is sold

Love Actually

If you haven't yet seen the film 'Love Actually' I highly recommend that you do. Not only once, but over and over again. It's deep. And if you're like me, you'll recognize yourself in several of the characters.

I can't stop playing Dido's 'Here with me' in my studio at the Banana Factory. The music plays in the background in the movie - when Mark endures the agony of unrequited love.

The other painful moment is when Karen - played by Emma Thompson - realizes the gold heart necklace was not for her. 'Both sides now' rereleased by Joni Mitchell is playing. .... to me, Emma Thompson is the greatest actress of our time.

Love is all you need

Dear Mom and Dad -- Happy 60th wedding anniversary -
... I hope it's 'Heavenly' ...


If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page

1 Comments:

Blogger Ed Terpening said...

Nice work, Ann!

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home