Saturday, September 27, 2008

Mezzetta Roasted Peppers


Mezzetta Roasted Peppers • this painting is sold

Finally got my new rechargeable batteries ... sorry for the image delay !


AND ... I had a HUGE breakthrough today ... a painting breakthrough. I've been a bit paralyzed since the passing away of my Mother and then my Father ... but today ... I felt that I painted something worthwhile ... three 30" x 30" acrylic paintings of 'Antibes'. I'll post them when I can ... but, for the first time in a loooong time, I feel that I've learned something ... BUT ... who knows WHAT I'll see tomorrow when I look at them with 'fresh' eyes ...

Happy to be happy again --

If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to y
ou, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home